Razor-Sharp Digital X-Ray Images, Ultimate Flexibility
Our ChiroSight Bucky sensors use charged-coupled device, direct radiography (CCD-DR) and are designed for low-power use and extended life. The assembly is fully enclosed to prevent image degradation and its tilting design provides a full range of motion to capture extremity views and difficult angles.
Plus, ChiroSight plates utilize Cesium–far superior than Gadolinium–to absorb 50% more light and eliminate wavelength noise for razor-sharp, diagnostic-quality imaging.
This powerful combination offers superior results:
- Best photography, radiography and imaging processing technology
- 16-bit pixel sampling with an 80-dB contrast ratio
- 9- or 16-megapixel resolution models
- 10 second transfer to workstation
- Connects to office or remote locations via Ethernet
Your X-Ray Equipment + Our Technology
Our retrofit solution integrates our sensor assembly with your existing high frequency or single-phase x-ray equipment and includes our powerful ChiroSight digital x-ray software, plus a 5-year warranty. It’s simply the best value on the market for practices that don’t require a complete turn-key system.